Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ultimate Predator


Since being on this fast/cleanse, I have noticed that my sense of smell has been greatly enhanced. My acute sense of smell can pick out the smell of food miles away. Well not maybe miles, but i can smell what my neighbors are cooking and what people are eating in near by restaurants. For instance, when i was driving home from church, i noticed the smell of roasted vegetables being BBQ on a charcoal grill, then maybe 1000 yards later, i pass buy a house that was serving just that. On the real, its pretty uncanny. I would have to say it goes back to the our primitive human instincts. See me, I'm a hunter, not a gatherer. I can instinctively track and smell my next prey aka meal. Now if only i didn't wear contacts i would be the ultimate predator.

No comments: